- Don’t spend time with people who look down upon passion and excitement.
- Trust yourself. If it doesn’t feel right, don’t do it.
- Spend time with the people you can be your silliest self around.
- If you know in your heart you will regret not doing it for the rest of your life, for heavens’ sake, do it.
- Optimism requires a great deal of faith and stubbornness. Believe in the best even when all the evidence seems to say otherwise.
- Don’t give up hope on people. Including yourself.
- Things that don’t last forever aren’t any less valuable or worth having.
- Take your time to get to know people. Let people in when you are certain of who they are.
- If you don’t want to go, don’t.
- A certain amount of happiness can be bought.
- Be generous with your time, but take care of yourself too.
- Happiness looks different to different people. It’s okay if yours doesn’t look grand to others.
- Sometimes life will kick you in the butt when you need a push to make a change.
- Read the books you want to read, not ones that will make you look “smart” or “interesting”.
- Rejection is life’s way of making sure you stay on the right path.
- Be the kind of person you’d admire or fall in love with.
- Being kind is always worth it, even when you don’t feel up to it.
- Stay close to anyone and anything that makes you glad to be alive.
- Surround yourself with what inspires you. We tend to become like the things and people around us.
- Make an effort to listen to peoples’ stories. Everyone has one.
- Anything can be survived with the right people by your side.
- Leave room in your life for art.
- Life is too short to spend it picking yourself apart.”
The source : zsazsabellagio.blogspot.com.tr