Homemade Turkish Delight
At first time I made Turkish delight! It is delicious.
4 and half cup water
3 and half cup sugar
1 cup cornstarch
1 cup orange juice
1 lemon juice
1/2 cup walnuts, or pistachio nuts, or hazelnuts
and for covering coconut powder
- 3 cup water and all sugar with one lemon juice boil in a pan.
- 1 cup orange juice, all cornstarch, orange zest, and the water remained (1 and half cup), beat all together
- Then, when the water with sugar and lemon started to boil, add this mixture (orange and cornstarch) slowly but with blending, don’t stop!
- 20 – 25 minutes will be boiled while you are blending. It will become like transparent.
- Then add the nuts whatever you want and
- in a pyrex cup, place baking paper and then fill the mixture. Let it cool in room temperature then put in refrigerator. After one hour take it and cut in small pieces, like a cube or whatever you want. and cover with coconut powder. Place in a service plate and let it stay in the refrigerator for one day. Then Good Appetite!